Movement Building is a cross-cutting approach focusing on harnessing public voices and collective efforts at local, regional and international level to build a broad based vibrant social movement towards socioeconomic justice. ZIMCODD uses this approach to activate all sectors (including dormant ones) while ensuring that the coalition increases vibrant campaigns for social and economic justice.
• Active and functional database
• Increase in vibrant Campaigns for social and economic Justice,
• Amplified voices of the affected communities
• Participation of women and youths in issues affecting their livelihoods
• Visible demand driven citizenry and communities participating in the policy formulation platforms.